söndag 3 juni 2012

Do not let your past rob your future


I don't like birthdays. Not my own. Or actually I both hate and love them in the same time. It's a long story and it is abit complicated. But I learnt that it's best if I just let them pass by without paying any attention to them. And I learnt to like it that way. Or at least accept that it's best that way.

But I had a discussion with Jesus about birthdays some days before christmas last year. That gave me some new insights about birthdays and it made me promise to celebrate my birthday this year. 
Now had I almost regretted my promise.
But then I remember something a wise person said to me during my time in South Africa. "Don't let your past rob your future". He was a man of wisdom. Not only because of this, but of many reasons.


And with these words in my head I'm going to celebrate this year. Actually Iäm gonna have a month of celebration. Celebrate that I got to live a year as 27 years old. A year that was my best so far. And a year when I met people who loved me back to a life of joy. And I'm gonna celebrate that I soon (probably) will start a new year with new adventures and possibilities. A year of celebrations. I am gonna start celebrating again. Celebrate and be celebrated.


And already tomorrow I will start a time of celebrations together with wonderful Emma and Malin in Helsinki. Two days with two great girls and friends. It's gonna be so good!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar