söndag 21 juli 2013

The DTS

The theme of this DTS (Discipleship Training School) I am staffing now is awakening and the focus is on transformed life, supernatural experience and apostolic living. And we are really believing that this is what God has promised us for this school. And we have already seen a lot of these things happen. And I am sure there is more to come. And I am so proud over the students, how they step out in faith and risk with God and use the gifts he has given them. People Who step out and take their place. Not someone else's, just as it s supposed to be.
It is just so encouraging to see how much God already has done, and to see people be set free from things that has bound them and lies they have believed in for years. And to hear each and everyone's story is just so interensting. Each one of us has a story to tell. A story worth to be told.

And I really enjoy working with the people I am working with. Such a wonderful group of people and I learn from all of them all the time. It is really amazing how God works.

And last Thursday did I heard one of the best teachings I heard in a long time. A teaching that really made sense to me and opened up my eyes for things I did not see before. Suddenly the pieces fell into place, and I became a bit more humble.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar