I went to a conference tonight. Shane Claiborne was teaching. He is really inspiring. He has done a lot of cool things and he has a heart for the unprivileged people around him. And he does something about it. He inspires me to make a difference.
The conference will continue tomorrow.
Shane
Bild:Google
And I also met two friends I have not seen for maybe 5 years. It is a wonderful couple, whose family I used to visit every now and then when I was about 18-20 years. They went to Australia for three months when their daughter was only a couple of months. And they recently lived two years in Canada. Mikki worked as a cowboy on a ranch there. They are inspiring and encouraging. And they really showed me what hospitality is, when I use to visit them without letting them now beforehand. They always welcomed me and made me feel at home in their little house. And they always took time to talk and discuss life. It was precious time for me. I learn a lot from seeing how they live. I get to see them again tomorrow. Lucky me!
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar