söndag 6 maj 2012

A home

A new place. A new home. Or at least a new address. 
Welcome to take part of my thoughts and adventures. 
Maybe also a lot of nonsense. 
A never ending journey. A journey that is getting better for every day.
But still some days of sorrow in between.

Where is home? 
The world is my home. 
But actually home is not a place. It is more like a condition.
Every place I lay my foot on is home, because my Father is always there. 
And the more I walk, the closer home I am coming. 
Both my home here and my home there. 
Home is where the heart is.

Life is interesting. And beautiful. A beauty I have not always seen.
But my eyes are more open now than before. 
But I know there are still a lot of things I have not seen. 
There are more to come. 
Greater things are still to be done.
Even in my life.

This life is mine. A life to live.
To try, grow, learn, dream, love, enjoy and serve.
But also to be loved, be served and to receive.

If God is for us, who can be against us?


4 kommentarer:

  1. Hello Karolina,
    Kind greetings from Flanders!
    Nadja

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hello! Thank you!
    Have a good Sunday!
    And greetings from Finland!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hello Karolina,
    Nice! I would like to follow your Blog
    but I don’t see the function “Follow this Blog”…
    Love,
    Nadja

    SvaraRadera
  4. Thank you Nadja! Sorry for my late answer. Welcome to read my blog.

    SvaraRadera