måndag 15 oktober 2012

Jehova Sneaky

This week is one of my favorite speakers from last year teaching on our DTS. His name is Rich. The topic is the Father heart of God.
A week that really made a difference for me last year, and a week when we as a school really were drawn closer together. It was a week when you had to take risks to share and to trust. Or you didn't have to, but it created an atmosphere that made it so much easier. To let other people be part of your healing. To let you be loved and celebrated. To don't let lies have power over you anymore.
A week with God's presence in a special way. A week full of love and redemption. And oh what that is needed.

And I really wish and believe that it will be an awesome week this year to.
I have only heard the first session of teaching and it has already given me so much. I am a rich and blessed person.

Jehova sneaky works in amazing ways.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar